Once I read about ten failures made by compnies destroying productivity . This post is great and I took these points to frame ten short guiding points you can take to think about raising your productivity.
- Take care about a quiet working environment.
- Avoid unnecessary disruptions.
- Your colleagues should be allowed to decline unnecessary meetings.
- Ensure the work & live balance of your employees.
- Bad bosses are untolerated!
- Provide adequate tools to your employees.
- Live communication!
- Provide flexible schedules.
- Think about inducements raising the motivation of your employees.
- Define and discuss your vision and your goals.
Watch out! These points do not match certainly to the article . I put my own perspective in it. 😉
 http://timemanagementninja.com/2013/02/10-mistakes-companies-make-that-destroy-employee-productivity/ (last visit 29th of September 2013)